Yamaha Marine Insurance are marine specialists offering you a wide range of benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Yamaha factory backed
- Only genuine Yamaha parts used on repairs.
- Replacement of Yamaha powered boat and Waverunner in first 3 years of registration.
- New for old on mechanical and electrical components of the motor regardless of age.
- Premium discounts for age, boating experience and boating courses.
- Watersports equipment up to $1,500 for each item and $10,000 in total.
- Personal effects owned by you and your passengers covering clothing, shoes, waterproof gear and manchester $1,500 per item and $10,000 in aggregate.
- Emergency land transit towing costs $5,000.
- Pollution cover – the accidental discharge, release or escape of fuel, lubricants and clean up after an accident $500,000.
- Up to $50,000 cover to the named insured from an accident occurring when using your boat, for death, permanent and total loss of sight,use of a limb, thumb or any finger.
- Lost keys $1500 nil excess.
- Pay by the month option.
- Agreed value available*.
- Layup, premium discount for the moths your boat or waverunner is not used*.
- 24/7 emergency claim service.
- $10m legal liability standard for boats and waverunners.
- Accessible only through Authorised Yamaha Dealers.
- 21 day cooling off period.
- Tournament coverage and fee reimbursement $2000.
- Repatriation costs $2,000.
See the attached PDS for all details of cover available.
YMF PDS – view | download (2.0 MB)